So above was today's prompt!! I can't wait to learn more about Canada becuase I only know a little bit about.
Things I know about Canada...
1) Its located above the United States and is part of North America
2) I think it has a Maple Leaf on the Flag
3) Canadian's have really cool accents and say words like "Aye"
4) Robin Scherbatsky was from Canada
That's about it!!
So to our North Neighbor Faith -
1) What is your favorite historical fact about Canada?
2) What is your favorite thing in general about Canada?
3) What makes Canada better than the good ole' U.S. of A.?
Looking forward to the month of July!