Sunday, July 20, 2014

Would you rather...

1. Be blind or be deaf - Hmmm...I would say deaf.  

2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are - Taller

3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life - Teenager

4. Have no hands or no legs  - No hands

5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows  - both eyebrows (you can paint them back on)

6. Eat a worm or a cockroach - worm (from the bottom of the tequila bottle) 

7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole - North Pole (rather be cold than hot)

8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver - Chef for sure - I will drive myself anywhere but the idea of not having to cook is heavenly!

9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout - Whisper - probably my best choice since I am always telling Kid Clammy - "inside voice"

10. Can't taste or can't smell - Smell - (I think I love food too much to not taste it - although sometimes I think you lose taste when you can't smell)

11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap - Saran Wrap all the way...sandpaper sounds painful!

12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day - Bye Bye Twitter

13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry - Blurry pictures

14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts - No GIF

15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck - Tag on Shirt (hopefully I can cut it out)



Allieology

No comments: