Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dear Cell Phone

July 15th: Write a Letter to an Inanimate Object - Tell Chick Fila how much you love it, or tell your iPhone how you couldn't make it without it. The funnier, the better.

My Dearest iPhone,
I really have a love hate relationship with myself about you and with you.  I love you so much yet get so mad at myself because of you! You give me the ability to talk to anyone just about anywhere any time I want.  On those often occasions when I don't feel like talking I can send a quick typed text message.  Best idea ever!  You also allow me to play games, peruse Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and search the internet.  Heck I can even read books, get directions - or lost whichever you prefer at the time.  You have the best ability to get me to waste tons of time doing nothing really!  iPhone you are so great, grand and wonderful, yet cause some serious drama sometimes.  My kids want to play with you, my hubby gets mad at you (maybe me for using you too much), my pocket book hates you because your data plan can cost an arm and a leg.  Your text message's can be misconstrued that I am mad or upset when really the smart ass tone just didn't come across right!  But all in all you are what the red solo cup song says - you are more than just a phone you are my friend!




Allieology

1 comment:

kdglisson said...

I have to upgrade my phone here in a few weeks and I've been debating on whether or not to make the switch to iphone.