Sunday, July 13, 2014

Dinner with the Stars

July 12th: Five People - Tell us five people (dead or alive) that you would like to have dinner with.

I totally forgot to post yesterday so today you will get two. #bloggerfail

If I could have dinner with five people of my choosing I would start with my Grandmothers that have passed away.  I know they are looking down from Heaven but I would love to see them one more time.     They both meant so much to me and it make me sad they never actually got to meet my kids so I would love for that to happen!

Secondly would be dinner with my two sisters and dear friend that live out of state.  I am lucky if I get to see them once ever two years and I miss them dearly.

I know I am up to five people but since I am grouping some together the group counts as one.

My third dinner would be with Audrey Hepburn or Julia Roberts - I find them both amazing actresses and would love to meet them.

The next dinner would be with Tony Gywnn as he was not only our hometown's Mr. Padre but really he was Mr. San Diego.  He was an amazing baseball player but more importantly a wonderful human being and the chance to meet him would be incredible!


I am going to call it good here - I am not going to five dinners but I have more than five people so I will call it even!!




Allieology

No comments: