Monday, July 14, 2014

Finish the Sentence


When I open the fridge, I always hope I find...something to eat.  There I times when I don't make it to the grocery store so I am hoping I can at least scrounge something up for dinner. 

My favorite article of clothing is...I just had to throw away my favorite pair of shorts - so for now its my flip flops or wedding ring - wait is that considered clothing?  Well it is now!

Last week I was really pissed when...the jackass on the freeway was only doing 45.  45 (I wish you could hear me yelling this).  I mean come on 20 miles under the speed limit - get the h - e double hockey sticks off the freaking road!!

One thing nobody understands about me is...my emotions.  

One thing I don't understand is...my emotions.  I am always asking myself why I don't stand up for myself or "why did I do that".  Half the time I don't understand why I am crying - etc.  

The world would be a better place if...people did what they said and stuck to their word.  

If I had a million dollars I'd...buy a slightly bigger house, pay some bills for my parents, take a vacation and save for retirement.  

If I could change one thing about myself, it would be...my confidence and self worth.  It is usually non existent and I think it would be so helpful if I had some at all.  

Something that can always make me happy is...my kids - they can make the worst day so much better!

Something I'll never blog about is...my sex life.  

If I could go anywhere I would go... because...there are so many possibilities and it is too hard to choose.  But if I could go anywhere I would visit Australia because it is on my bucket list.  It seems like an amazing place to travel to I would love to see what its all about.  

If I were an animal I would be a.... dog - I can be someone's best friend, there's no drama, and you practically live like a human (at least in the right house)

A job I've always wanted is..a teacher.  

My idea of a perfect day is...spending time hanging with the family.  



Allieology

1 comment:

kdglisson said...

You're a woman, I don't think that you're ever supposed to understand your emotions!