Monday, July 7, 2014

You Make Me Smile

I love me a good list!!  A invite list, a grocery list, a to-do list - I love them!  So for today here is a list of some of the many things that make me smile - in no particular order!

My Hubby


Kid Clammy

Sissy

My Friends

My Family


Pretty Flowers

Channing Tatum

A good pedicure

Throwing a successful party

A clean house

A clean car

Helping Someone / Voluntering / Doing for others


A good old fashion phone conversation with a friend or family member

Taking pictures

Watching my kids do things they love

Seeing something thru a childs eye

Going to a concert


A date night with the hubby











Allieology

1 comment:

kdglisson said...

That picture of you Hubby is hilarious! Your kids are beyond adorable. (And I think that Channing Tatum could make any woman {or some men} happy).