Monday, June 30, 2014

J & J

My title seemed so long - June / July Goals and  a Little Summer Bucket List - so I shortened it!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!  Happy Monday (#saidnooneever)

Getting right to the point today...

June Goals Updated

Get our life in order...

**Make sure all car registrations are in both names

**Update our will and family trust

**Work on boxes outside - transfer to plastic tubs, organize, get rid of stuff - yeah I kind of pushed this one to the back burner because it just doesn't sound fun at all - plus it's hot!

**Empty Shed at Mom & Dads - this may be a stretch but we will see what happens - Yeah didn't even come close on this one - but in my defense I was planning their surprise anniversary party!

**Continue working on me -building a Beachbody business, budgeting, weight loss, being happy, etc.  I know this is ongoing, but I can always use a reminder. 



July Goals

Particiapate in the "Blog Everyday in July" with Juliette and her friends!

Save More Money - Last month I dipped into the savings more than I would've liked - I blame the anniversary party (more on that later) - anyhow time to put that money away plus more!

Cut Back - I tend to be the spender rather than the saver - so its time to change my ways.  I really need to get better about not over spending, trying to save whenever possible - etc!

Enjoy Summer - takes the kids for lots of fun free stuff and enjoy the sunshine!

Continue working on me -building a Beachbody business, budgeting, weight loss, being happy, etc.  I know this is ongoing, but I can always use a reminder

Empty Shed at Mom & Dads - this may be a stretch but we will see what happens

Work on boxes outside - transfer to plastic tubs, organize, get rid of stuff
(these last two are big if's but it doesn't hurt to put them on the list)






No comments: