Monday, June 16, 2014

Fathers

We as a family (the hubby, the kiddos and I) are so very lucky!! We have some amazing men in our lives! From our Fathers, Uncles, Grandfathers, Son, Father-In-Laws, Brothers, etc.

Yesterday we made the rounds to visit as many as we could. W celebrated the hubby with some homemade gifts, Mrs. Fields cookies, and a new flashlight.  Then we headed to the in-laws to celebrate the hubby's dad and uncle.  Then from there we went to see my Grandpa and then the hubby's Grandpa.  From there we headed home for some much needed R & R before dinner with my dad!  All in all it was a great day!!

To my Father In Law (he doesn't even know how to turn a computer on - so maybe one day I will share this with him) - I really couldn't have asked for a better one.  We can joke, we can be serious, we can tell each other how it is so to speak and we don't really get offended by each other. I really love the relationship that we have, and I love how much you love your son and grand kids!! You really are a special man and a hero to quite a few of us!

To My Grandfather - at 100 years of age you are still going however your mind is not the same as what it used to be.  You taught our family how to love and that the simple things matter!  We love you!

To Jesse's Grandpa - you are quite the joker and crackup.  I love how much your face lights up when you see your great grandchildren.  I find it cute that you make jokes to hide your emotions



To my father - you are an amazing dad and grandpa.  My kids worship you and there is no better feeling than that!! I get my "go with the flow" attitude and patience from you and I wouldn't have it any other way!  To see that my kids are the light in your eye is incredible! Thank you for all that you do for us! We love you more than you will ever know!  You are my hero!




To my Hubby - wow where do I begin!! Though we have had our ups and downs I never once for a second doubt your love for me or our children!  I love that you are not afraid to show emotion and love especially around us.  I didn't think I could love you more than the day we got married but realized quickly how much more I love you now that you are a Dad.  You have a kind heart and would do anything for your family!  We love you more than you will know and look forward to future together as a family.  


These are the most important father's in our family and we enjoyed celebrating them all day yesterday!

No comments: