Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day 

We have a tradition - every year we camp and car show Mother's Day weekend.  We have been doing it for ten plus years and love it.  My parents and the hubby's parents and a bunch of our friends all camp.  Sunday morning I host a breakfast for our moms, grandmas, aunts and of course their significat others.  Its our way to show our moms and those important mother's in our lives how much we love then!  Now for some pictures...



Have to put these kids to work early cleaning those hot rods.


Mema & Sissy "Crusin"

Bestie and I 
Chow Time

Naked Baby on Beach!

This is where the crazy begins...we got home Sunday afternoon and Sissy woke up from her nap on fire.  Super high temperature.  The week before she had gotten pink eye and so I figured the ear infection was next.  So off to the urgent care we went and just as I suspected - ear infection.  Not exactly how I would've preferred to spend the rest of my Mother's Day - but the babies come first.  

This is the kiddos while waiting in the urgent care.

All in all it was a great weekend!

No comments: