Showing up late to the party today - but wanted to link up before the ladies take a much needed summer vacation from the link up!
1. It's Friday - it was a busy week so here is some pure cuteness for you! I mean this girl - I can't help but smile whenever I see her!
2. Yesterday the hubby raced at our local yearly fair. He partipated in the Beach Buggy event. He finished 4th overall but we had a great day at the fair to boot!
3. This is one of my other favorite faces! This boy has my heart and knows how to make a momma feel loved!
4. After the fair - Sissy and I made a mad dash to downtown with my dad for a special public celebration / memorial for a San Diego Icon - Padre Tony Gwynn! He was an incredible baseball player but more importantly he was a man who loved his family, his team, his fans, and San Diego. It was an amazing tribute and I am so happy that I went!
5. Day Drinkin' the song by Little Big Town - I am loving it and want to be doing more of it! LOL!! Happy Friday!!