Monday, September 2, 2013

Three Years

My Dearest Kid Clammy - Today is your third birthday.  I can hardly believe that you are three years old.  Time sure does fly when you are having fun.  I feel like you should still be a little baby and you are growing way to fast for my liking.  I would really like time to slow down some.  At three years old you are quite the interesting little guy.  You are so adventurous and don't understand why you can't do what your older cousins can do.  Part of it is because I, your mommy is a little too nervous for certain things.  You most definitely don't realize that your cousins are older than you are and can do older things.  You have such a confidence about you - more so than even me sometimes.  That confidence goes right out the window though when it comes time to pick up your toys.  More than once I have heard "I can't there are so many"!  You have such a whit and humor about you and you don't even know it.  Sometimes you say things beyond your years but most of the time you have us giggling about one thing or another.  You have a big heart and love your family so much.  You love animals, monster trucks, off road, dune buggies, riding your bikes and scooters and playing outdoors - plus so much more.  I hope that you know how much your daddy and I love you.  You are and will always be my baby boy!! Happy Birthday!!




No comments: