Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Grandma

Tuesday, September 17: A memory you would love to relive
 So I diverted a little from the question...but you will get the idea!!
What a fun yet hard topic this is today.  I have so many memories that would be amazing to relive.  From special times with family, fun times with Friends, our wedding day, the honeymoon with my hubby, the birth of both of our kiddos (well maybe not the actual cutting open of me – too much?) but the holding and meeting our bundles of joy for the first times.  I am not sure that I can pick just one.  Since I have pretty much just listed my top 5-10, if I were to pick one right now at this moment I would have to say a day with my Grandma Heald.  She passed away when I was rather young and while I have a few memories and snapshots in my head of the time I did get to spend with her – I would love to spend one more day with her so I can remember her more vividly and all over again.  She will always hold a special place in my heart and I hope that I make her proud every day!


No comments: