Thursday, September 19, 2013

Arrgghhh...

I am a little frustrated about a few things at the moment so I thought I would take to the blog to get them off my chest.  First and foremost I think I am one of the few who haven’t jumped on the iOS7 update for the I phone yet.  I have heard good and bad things about it – and I even tried to do it –but my phone keeps saying not enough storage.  Stupid Phone!  I have tried deleting apps, photos etc to no success.  Guess the next thing to do is download all to my computer and erase mad amounts of pictures and hope for the best.  If not it’s off to the Apple store.  So for now my phone still looks like this…
 
 
 
The other thing I am frustrated about is this darn song that is stuck in my head.  This morning Kid Clammy and I were hanging out and he asked to watch one of his fav shows Special Agent Oso some of you may or may not know this show but let’s just say Oso is rather special “more or less”.  I am not his biggest fan but there are much worse things that he could be watching.  The worst part about it is having the theme song stuck in your head all freaking day!!
 
So for now if you have any hints / tips / tricks for the the Iphone update they would be much appreciated!!  And if you have a better song for me to sing – I will take it!!

No comments: