Monday, September 16, 2013

Dear Nat - A Love Letter To you!!

Blogtember topic for the day: Write a public love letter to someone in your life. (It doesn't necessarily need to be romantic.)
 

Dear Nat – my Sista from another Mister – this love note is for you!!  You have been part of my life since we were wee little kiddos which is really long time since we are old and moms now!  Ha!  You are just a huge part of my life and although we live farther away than I would like I want you to know how much I appreciate and cherish you and our relationship.  I find myself missing you terribly more often than not, and I get a smile on my face when I see you call me, post on my FB wall, see your pics on Instagram, see your name pop up from a text.  You are a wonderful wife, an awesome sister, great friend and one of the best mom’s I know – aside from myself of course! LOL!! You have a strong faith that is admirable.  You follow my blog every so often (which you are the only person who I actually know who knows and follows it).  Your are supportive, caring, funny, and I am so lucky to call you my sister!! I don’t know what I would do without – so today I celebrate you and all the memories, fun, talks, tears anything and everything we have shared.  I love you to the moon and back!!!
 
 

No comments: