Tuesday, September 10, 2013

S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G


Wednesday, September 11: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.

Today's topic for Blogtember link up with Jenni from Story of My Life is all about something I know quite a bit about.  SHOPPING!! On a good day I love me some shopping.  I love shopping for my kiddos, other kiddos in our lives, family, friends, for donations, all kinds of good things.  I am not always good at shopping for myself - it is something that I skip on sometimes.  However a few things I have found that I love I am showing you below along with some of my favorite shops to buy from for not only me but the kiddos too. 


Camera Strap
Bumbo Cover

The Bumbo Cover came with Sissy's name embroidered on the front and I have gotten so many compliments on it.   The camera strap was for me and I love it.

Another place I have recently found that I love to shop at is Zulilly.  Have you checked this out yet?  Each day you get an email talking about different items that are on sale to buy.  I have recently bought and received this adorable hat.





And lets not forget this super cute jacket for Sissy

Also another site that you should check out it Screaming Owl.  This website is all about more super cute items that are at a great price!! 

Happy Shopping!!


No comments: