Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear Friday / Weekend - as always so happy to see you!!  You are going to be jam packed once again but you have some really good possibilities for some great opportunities.  Dear Hubby - I wish you all the best at your show this weekend.  I know that the raffle car that you have designed and built will be a hit and I hope that your display booth brings many new customers and business for you. Dear Kid Clammy and Sissy - I can't believe how fast this week went.  I look forward to spending the weekend with you and supporting Daddy to boot.  Dear Time - Once again I ask you to slow down!!!  Dear Bestie - enjoyed spending your birthday dinner with to help you celebrate!! You get better with age and I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays together!!  Sharing some pictures of what our weekend has in store for us.
 
 
 

 

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!



Friday Letters

1 comment:

Mrs. Bunnie Qualley said...

Bestie time is the best!!

Found you via link up :)

http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

XOXO Bunnie