Friday, August 30, 2013

5 on Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!!  This weekend is sure to be a good one.  I am linking up today with the fabulous host of the Five on Friday!!

Five on Friday
1)  Kid Clammy turns the big 3 this weekend.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone.  To celebrate his birthday we are heading to LegoLand.  It is the first time for all of us.  We have some family and friends joining us so we are sure to have a great time.  
Lego Land

2) Its a 3 day weekend!! I sure can't complain about that!!  I am also enjoying this CD very much - just wish it wasn't to hot to "roll the windows down and cruise"
 

 
3) Bragging about my hubby.  He is pretty amazing!! He has been selected by the ASA to build their 2014 raffle car.  This is a pretty big deal around these parts!!!

4) I am very thankful that for the last 4 months I have been able to take Sissy to work with me!! She has made each day so much happier at work.  While tomorrow is her last day coming with me since she is getting too mobile - I am thankful for the time that she was able to come!!

Why Yes Mom - Every clip need to come out!!

5) It a weekend to remember those who risk their lives to serve and protect our county.  A big shout out to all Military
Personnel and their families.  Thank you for your service and sacrifice to keep us safe.  



**Note to self - SAVE MORE OFTEN.  Part way through this post I hit the wrong short cut keys and erased everything I had written!! Yikes!!!
 


No comments: