Friday, August 23, 2013

Having a Jessie Spano Moment

Good morning everyone!  Happy Friday!  So I know I am 100% dating myself here by talking about Saved By The Bell but hey it was a fav amongst many back in the day!  So raise your hand if you know the episode I am talking about...the one where Jessie gets hooked on caffeine pills. Her, Kelly, and Lisa are supposed to be singing for something and she just can't keep up with school, rehearsals etc. So to stay awake she starts taking caffeine pills. Well pretty soon she is busted my our main man Zack. In the process of her freak out she starts yelling "THERE'S NO TIME
THERE'S NEVER ANY TIME!!"  Do you know what scene I am talking about yet?  Well more than once this week I have found myself wanting to scream that EXACT same thing!!  I even told the hubs the other day - I am having a Jessie Spano Moment!!  I know I am not the only one who feels this way but this week it has been more so than ever!!
 
 
Jessie
If I was really cool I would have included the video clip - but I am still learning!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: