Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Social


These are more fun childhood questions!

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?   
I miss being irresponsible.  I remember growing up and adults telling me enjoy it now before bills and what not kick in.  Enjoy your childhood.  It is so true!! I wanted nothing more to be a grown up and now that I am there are days where I think "Can I have my childhood back?"

2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Did and still do.  My "Tia" calls me Punky, my friends call me "B" or "BB", my kids call me "Momma" and my hubby calls me "Babe"

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
I would have to say hang with the girls and talk about boys.  

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
First a doctor - then I realized I couldn't tell people that one of their family members had passed away or something along those lines.  Then a veterinarian but that idea passes quickly.  I finally settled on a teacher.  And while I do not teach right now I do have my credentials to be able to teach. 

5. Did you participate in any school activities?
In high school I was a cheerleader.  While it was a ton of fun - I did not enjoy the politics that went with it. 


6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
The time I asked for green mashed potatoes and hot dogs for dinner.  This is because it was something that my dad was totally grossed out by!!
Sunday Social
Add caption

No comments: