Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Social


So excited that I have managed two weeks in a row!! Can I get a whoot whoot!!

1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)?
I can't live without my Iphone (although it would be an interesting challenge to go an entire weekend without it).  I also can't live without Starbucks or Jamba Juice for breakfast - which is a really bad habit I need to break.  Also my car charger for the cell phone.

2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
I have read so many great books, Tuesdays with Morrie, anything by Karen Kingsbury, but I think on of my all time favorites would have been the Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. **Let me be honest - I love anything by Nicholas Sparks!!


400hCover_TheNotebook.jpg

3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
I would love, love, love to be in a house of our own.  We will see what happens though!

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
If I could relive a whole entire year which would it be?  There are so many great choices - I think I would chose between 3 - the year we got married, the year I was prego with Kid Clammy and the year I was prego with Sissy.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
This is a tough one.  While I don't think I hide too much there are some things that people don't understand about me - mainly my hubby.  I wish people could see my silence in certain situations as shy and not stand-off-ish / unapproachable. 

Happy Sunday!!

ashleyscarnivalride.blogspot.com.png

No comments: