Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Friday!!!

Oh wait that’s right it’s not the typical Friday!  What thought that I posted a day early?  Am I sound a little "cray cray" as the hip kids would day?  Wel here's the things...today however is my Friday!!! I am off work tomorrow and to top it off the hubs and I are leaving for Vegas tonight.  Oh yeah VEGAS BABY!! To say that I am excited is a bit of an understatement.  However with that excitement comes guilt.  I am leaving Sissy overnight and for more than one night for the first time since she was born.  I am really sad about this but I know that she will be left in great hands.  A big thank you to my parents for watching both kiddos!!   However I just keep telling myself that “happy couples make better parents”  and the hugs and I can really use this trip away!!  It is long overdue and we have some reconnecting to do!  So Happy Friday – I hope you all enjoy your weekend!!! 

The Hubs and I from our last Vegas trip!!

No comments: