Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hump Day

Happy Hump Day!! Dang it for the absence around these parts lately.  I have been writing post after post and saving them as drafts because not one is complete yet.   Hope you all had a Happy, Thankful and Delicious Thanksgiving!! I know I did!!  I will hopefully recap our holiday weekend a little later – probably about the time you all stop caring – but I did take some pics of the yummy pies that I can’t wait to share.  I am no food blogger but I love to bake pies because it was something I would do with my grandma back in the day.  Anyhow – I am stopping by to say hi.  I hope to be back tomorrow with a post about something special and near and dear to my heart!!


1 comment:

TexaCaliDowning said...

yup, i am totally crying. I heart that story!! and btw im totally jelly because my parents dont even celebrate my gotcha day!! something about it wouldnt be fair to danielle,,,blah blahblah ;-)

regardless i am soooo happy for december 5th! because it brought me one day closer to meeting my best big sister ever!at first i was like, wiat it thought their anniversary was in december....oh duh, it is december lol!

love you all