Friday, December 6, 2013

High Five For Friday!!

Linking up with some great lady bloggers today for a little High 5 on Friday!!


1) I am just excited that it is Friday!  Crazy week and I have had so many #momfails this week it's crazy. Happy to put it behind me and enjoy a weekend!

2) Kohl's Cash!  Get to use this a reward for all the dollars I spent on Black Friday Thursday!

3) Starbucks. I haven't had one all week and this my friends is huge for me. Yes I realize how much money I save blah blah blah. So this is my treat for the week. Funny that I don't even drink coffee. But this time of year I love me a peppermint hot chocolate!


4) These litte gems are ordered and on their way from Screaming Owl.  I know I have said it before but I love this website and the deals they offer!! Check em out!!  www.screamingowl.com

Necklace
Screaming Owl
Necklace


5) Ordered kitchen cabinets for the house today! They will look similar to this!! 


Have a great weekend!!

No comments: