Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Favorites Link Up!

Hi everyone!  I am linking up with Katie from the The Babbling Brunette  for her Christmas Favorites Link Up!    

Wrapping paper or gift bags?  Both.  I am a terrible wrapper And there are some things that just work better in bags!!

Real tree or artificial?  Real tree but since we are living with my parents it's fake and multiples of them!!

Do you have a Nativity scene? Actually no. Sad I know!  We really should get one!

Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.  This is one of my favorite things about Christmas!  I especially love picture cards. It always fun seeing things people did or how the kids have changed!  

Favorite things to eat at Christmas?  Sweets of course. I love baking do I love to make all kinds of different things. Love peppermint bark especially!!

Clear lights or colored on the tree? I honestly as if this year don't really have a preference. Guess maybe it's because I haven't had my own tree to decorate. 

Favorite Christmas song?  
I really like Kelly Clarkson's song
Angel on the tree top or a star?  
I can't remember what we have!!  At my moms it fancy toppers that match the theme of the tree.  Yes I said theme.  

Easiest person to shop for? 
My kids!  

What is your favorite Christmas memory?
There are so many but each year they get better as I watch our kids. 

It’s a Wonderful Life or Miracle on Thirty Fourth Street? Miracle on Thirty Fourth Street.  
I am actually really embarrassed to say this but I haven't actually seen either one in its entirety that I can remember. I know it's sad and I should put it on the To Do list!!

Gloves or mittens?  Katie talked about a thing called Glittens which I thought was genius, but for me right now all I have are mittens - when I can find both of them!

Shopping, at the mall or online?  Both - Last year the majority was online.  This year more was in stores.  It just all depends on my mood and what I am looking for I guess!

Christmas Morning, Sleep in or up at crack of dawn?  Crack of dawn - I have two kids that don't sleep!

When it comes to decorations, are you a Griswald or a Grinch?  We are more Griswald inside the house and Grinch outside the house.  We at least have one string of light up usually!

Link up and join in the fun!!
Merry Christmas Eve!!

No comments: