Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday

Linking up with the fabulous ladies for a little high five on Friday thrown in with some Friday letters for the fun of it.

1) Crossing some thing's off the winter bucket list with family pictures this weekend. Hopefully fingers crossed they turn out well.  We are actually having professional ones done this year which is a first. Super excited!!

2) Got my hair done for said pics!
                                         
3) Going to look at Christmas lights tomorrow night. Partial check off the bucket list. 

4) Ordering Christmas cards this weekend. Trying to decide which ones. Man I really should be more on the ball with these things. I blame the fact that Thanksgiving was a week later than normal!
Option 1

Option 2

5) It's Friday!  What more do you need?  

Letters...
Dearest Eli and Sissy Elf - Kid Clammy and I are having so much fun with you!  Dear Kid Clammy and Sissy - we are already enjoying the holiday season.  This being Sissy's first Christmas I can't wait to see what she is going to do.  Dear Teething - would you stop already and just pop that tooth thru I mean 10 months in and nothing. Come on!  However on that note Dear Time- slow down!  How are we less than two weeks from Christmas!  Where did the holiday season come from!  It's just crazy how fast time goes in general and I swear it goes even faster after you have kids.  Dear Hubby - love you!!




1 comment:

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...

Ordering Christmas cards is so fun! At least I enjoy it, so many different options!

I'm having a Weekend Recap linkup on my blog ! Would love for you to be a part of it :)

Showered With Design