Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekend Recap

Weekend Recap…

First of all let me start off my saying I am sad this is the last “weekend shenanigans” with the Great Sami!! However I am sure there are exciting things to come on her blog and I can’t wait to see what they are!!

Thankfully it was a pretty mild weekend!!  Hubs and I had a date night on Friday night.  Much needed and very nice.  We went to BJ’s for dinner


bjs
Yummy

Then we went to Target and did a little shopping.  What to exciting?  It was a perfect night!


Used my kohl’s cash and finally got my stand up mixer. 


KitchenAid® Classic Series 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
Mixer

I know I know I should have waited to see if Santa brought it to me but since the hubs still hasn’t asked what was on my wish list and he has not dropped any hints, AND I have been saving my gift cards for awhile now – I bought it myself!!
Kiddos and I did some shopping hubby did some working (at work and house).  We did some present wrapping then on Sunday celebrated our “gottcha” day (see this post here) as a few people have called it on Sunday night – a few days late but we were together (sort of).  Kid Clammy was having a tough time so he and the Hubs spent most of dinner in the car while the rest of us ate.  Yeah for terrible threes!!



 




Sami's Shenanigans

No comments: