Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weekend Recap

Another great weekend for the books! Started on Friday night with another concert!  Five of us headed to the Jason Aldean Night Train Tour. Thomas Rhett was the opener followed up by Jake Owen and then of course Jason Aldean. It was a great concert. We were in the "pit" which is right by the stage it is general admission so there are no seats but you are right in the front. Downfall is that everyone else in the pit wants to be right up in the front with you. We were pretty close to the front but as each act came on the people got closer and closer and pretty soon we were sardines in a can. All that aside it was still a great time. My girlfriends and I love to dance so after Jason's first song we went to the back of the pit so we could shake what our mamas gave us!  We did see a girl fight which was pretty entertaining. Of course a great night at a concert was followed up by some delicious greasy Mexican food!  Yum-O!  


Yet

The crowd looking back from the front.  
Imagine my surprise when Jason introduces Kelly Clarkson to do the duet with him.  I mean come on I just saw her in concert.  But low and behold she was off getting married or something and the computer imagine of her was pretty amazing.  It actually took me a little while to know that it wasn't her!!

The next day hubby had to work so the kiddos and I hung out around the house then we took them to my aunts house and we headed to dinner and a another show.  As I mentioned last week my husband loves comedy so we saw Paul Rodriguez.  He was pretty funny and it felt really good to laugh!!  Sunday was pretty mellow - working around the house and running errands followed by a BBQ with Hubby's family!! 

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.





Sami's Shenanigans

1 comment:

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

So fun!!! I love me some country music. I know it was a blast!!

xx
elise