Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Weekend Recap

The kids and I and the hubby for parts of it had a fun filled three days this past weekend. Yep that's right three days. My parents were hosting a Super Tour. This is a tour where a bunch of people with old cars and trucks get together once a year and cruise through places. Last year they went to Yellowstone. One year they traveled all the way to Tennessee. So this year my mom decided to be the host the Super Tour here in our home town of San Diego. They had people travel from Arizona, Northern California, and Oklahoma to San Diego to partake in the fun. She planned a weeks worth of activities such as the Old Town Trolley Tour, Campo Train Museum, Midway Museum to name a few. They took Kid Clammy on a few during the week and then Sissy and I joined them on Friday.  Our Friday consisted of a trip to Bates Nut Farm, the Palomar Mountain Observatory, Dudley's Bakery, Julian and then dinner at a house in Julian. Saturday we all joined in and headed to the farewell Beach party.  Sunday all the folks from the Super Tour traveled back home and so we had a low key day around the house and a late birthday dinner for me.  It was a fun time. I did manage to take a few pictures even if they were only on my phone. 



No comments: