Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall Bucket List

Good Morning Friends!  Happy October!! Wow I can't believe I just said that!! I am in complete and utter shock and denial that it is October already!!  Fall is one of my favorite times of the year so I thought a fall bucket list was appropriate!!  Here are some things I really want to do this fall!!

  • Go to the Pumpkin Patch 
  • Use our 2nd day free at Lego Land
  • Take Kid Clammy to Disneyland for the Halloween time
  • Family day at SeaWorld for Halloween festivities
  • Picnic in the park
  • Date Night with Hubby for our Anniversary (already started this one in the works yesterday)
  • Have the kids pictures taken in their costumes
  • Enjoy the sites and changing season around me - (meaning take more notice of the leaves falling, changing color etc.)
  • Go on more walks with the kids to enjoy above mentioned sites
What's on your bucket list for Fall?
Original Pic from Here

No comments: