Friday, October 18, 2013

High 5 for Friday!!

Concert
 
Tonight is going to be a fun one…It is the Jason Aldean concert here is town and guess who has tickets in the pit?  Oh yeah two thumbs pointing at this girl right here.  I think this is the most concerts I have been to in a matter of months let alone in a year!  But they are oh so fun and the fact that the tix were cheap if not free – even better!!


Saturday night is a little fun night I planned for the hubby.  He loves his comedians so I am taking him to see Paul Rodriguez.  I don’t know much about him but when the hubby says things –like “I would like to see him” I make mental notes and see how it can happen. 

 

Super excited about this purse that I ordered from ScreamingOwl.  I mean come on how is this?  I may or may not have ordered a second as a gift.

 

Family Time – hoping for some family time at the San Diego Zoo on Sunday!
 
 
Last but not least - IT'S FRIDAY!!!!
 
 

2 comments:

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

popping over from the linkup..and now singing jason aldean songs in my head. LOVE IT! thanks for that. y'all have the BEST time tonight. i know you will!!! how could you not?!

xx
elise

Anonymous said...

Hi from the linkup! It sounds like you have a GREAT weekend planned. Enjoy the concert and comedian. --Becky