Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Busy busy busy

Wowzers that was a busy weekend. Friday night started with my parents and I taking the kids to the Trunk or Treat. The kids dress in Halloween costumes we head to downtown El Cajon and the classic car owners pass out candy from their "trunks". It was great practice for Kid Clammy for actual Halloween.
Saturday morning the kiddos and I got and headed out to watch my niece in her cheer leading competition. We got all the way there and oops had the wrong day. So instead we met up with my parents and headed to a chili cook off. The park was really nice and the only picture I took was of the boys from the Chula Vista baseball team that we to the Little League World Series.  The rest of the  day/ night was mellow.
Sunday morning we headed out the door early again and made it to the competition on the right day. The girls did such a great job. I was one proud auntie! After she was done the kids and I hopped in the car and headed just over an hour north to the Lucas Oil Off Road racing series races at Lake Elsinore. The hubs had been there all weekend helping a friend and the kids and I joined them on Sunday. We had such a great time. We got to be up close and personal with some of the trucks and in the last race our friend took third. Although we had a great time it made for an exhausting day!  All in all another successful weekend!!
 


No comments: