Thursday, February 13, 2014

Why We Work

This is my hubby and I!  We have been married for 7 years dating for 12.  We work because in some way we are opposite and others we can finish each others sentences. 


He is good with money - I am not (but I am getting better)

He will speak what's on his mind and I will not - (I am a sissy lala and afraid to hurt people's feelings)

He likes road trips and I like to fly somewhere and just be there already

He says he is the muscles of the family and I am the brains

He can and will talk to anybody - I am more shy

He is a homebody surprisingly I am a social butterfly

We make some pretty cute kids if I do say so myself

We don't try to change each other but we do help each other be better people.

He can say no - me not so much

He is a wonderful dad and I am a wonderful mom.

He makes me want to be a better person!








whywework.jpg











No comments: