Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Hump Day!

Wow I can't believe it is hump day already and it is almost March!! Holy Smokes!! I heard something the other day..."the days are long but the weeks and months are short".  For me this really hits home with how fast the kids are growing!  I can't believe that Sissy is one.   We just had her check up and she is a thriving healthy little girl.  She weighed 20 pounds 8 ounces, was 28 inches long and has a big ol' head!  I can remember when I was a kid my parents would say how time flies and enjoy it while you can so on and so forth but I just wanted it to go faster.  Now looking back I wish I would have listened to their advice! It seemed like the older I got the faster time went.  Then I got pregnant with Kid Clammy and BOOM - time gone!  Though I had a pregnancy that I puked a lot - I still loved being pregnant.  When it came time to give birth I was in shock because it was a fast 10 months.  Then by the time he was 6 months old I was feeling like I should just be giving birth.  I know that sounds odd but it all went too fast.  Pretty soon he was one.   Then a while later we talked about it and decided it was time for baby numero dos and boom prego and BOOM barfing!!  When I was preggers with Sissy I was a lot sicker and at the end put on bed rest (but it all could’ve been worse) and it still went by so fast.  I can hardly believe she turned one and we are celebrating her birthday this weekend (better late than never).   There is really no point to me telling you all of this other than enjoy every minute you can because it goes by in the blink of any eye!!

Happy Hump Day!


No comments: