Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Canvas Print

So awhile back I was reading a post by Stormy from Life's A Dance and she was reviewing and giving away a free canvas print. I tried my darndest to win but to no avail. Then a few weeks later she tweeted a little diddy about possibly having another opportunity for one so I said "sign me up"!  And that she did. She put me in touch with the company and a code was sent my way. I knew right away what picture I wanted to use so order I did.  This worked out very well since we had just had family pictures done. Then low and behold a few weeks later this box arrived in the mail.


I was bursting with excitement!

Inside low and behold my very own 8x10 canvas print.



I love how it turned out!  I can't wait to hang it on a wall in our new house.


Right now they are offering 50% off your very own canvas print.  Use the link below and you are all set.  Don't forget to check out there website for special offers!   http://www.easycanvasprints.com




No comments: