Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Christmas

So much like my New Year's post - super late I know but I just can't resist sharing.  We had such a wonderful Christmas, spending time as a family with family!  The weekend before Christmas Kid Clammy and I made a Gingerbread house.  I think he ate more candy than we put on but we had fun.  We also caught him with a toy screwdriver a few days later trying to pry the candy off to eat.  #sweettooth

Our finished Gingerbread house!

Leaving Milk, Cookies and Carrots for Santa and the Reindeer


Christmas morning we woke up at my parents house and Santa had arrived.  


Lucas showing off some of his desert gear. 

Sissy preferred bows to opening gifts.  

Hubby likes his Jack!

 We couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable day with family.  Judging by all the other Christmas recaps I have enjoyed reading we are not the only ones who had a great Christmas!!

No comments: