Friday, January 10, 2014

High Five on Friday

Linking up with the ladies today to celebrate the fact that it is Friday!  
1) Using this little diddy that I won at Christmas Bunco to have myself a little treat today!  Isn't that just the cutest gift card?

2) Bought these boots yesterday!  Again with a gift card I got for Christmas so that's always a plus!  I have been wanting new boots for awhile now since last year actually but since I was super prego and swollen I figured I better wait - then by then they were all gone!!  So now I have new boots!! Oh and the fact they were on sale - even better!!


3) Shutterfly! I love Shutterfly but the fact that they have a app for the iPhone so I can upload my pics just about whenever I want and not have to worry about Kid Clammy deleting them is such a plus!!


4)  More work on the house this weekend - but that means that things are coming along.  I think! 
Some pics of what has been happening!



5) This guy started preschool!! Day's 1 and 2 were a success!! No tears and happy at pick up!! Momma on the other hand - well I cried both days and the second day was even harder than the first.  At least I didn't let him see my tears!!


Happy Friday - Have a great weekend!!


No comments: