Another edition of 5 on Friday! So happy it's Friday, so happy to be linking up, so happy I got three posts in this week! Self high five!
1) Kid Clammy started preschool last week and well let's just say while I am super sad my boy is growing way too fast I am super excited about the art work that is coming home! (I meant to take a picture to share - but forgot #momfail)
2) Sissy turned 11 months this week! Again with the time going too fast!
3) Mixed emotions about this California weather. While I am glad that I am not suffering with snow and -50 degrees. I am a little bummed to have not been able to break out more scarves and ugg boots! However today I am rocking some comfy clothes because its Friday - and why not?
(I promise my pants really are all black - not sure what happened in the picture)
4) More work on the house this weekend - I wish it was just done already but that's not the reality. But more work means that much closer. I was hoping to move in before the end of the month but well let's just say hope and reality are really two different things!
5) I made this chalkboard sign for fun things, firsts, lasts etc. I think I need to repaint to a the black chalkboard at this grey is a little hard to read! But it is one of my first DIY and I am happy with how it turned out!
Happy Friday!! Have a great Weekend!!