Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Weekend Recap & March Goals - Updated

Weekend Recap


As always the weekends go too fast!  On Saturday hubby and Kid Clammy played with a Bobcat tractor in the back yard while Sissy and I helped my parents move my mom's antique furniture back into her house.  Well I helped - Sissy just watched and looked cute!  


Trying out a big girl car seat!


Sunday the in-laws watched the kiddos for me (hubby was away for the day for work) and I tried to get stuff done around the house.  While I didn't get as much done as I would've liked I am still happy with the progress.  



March Goals - Updated

Find success in the Shakeology and Beach Body
Continue the challenge group and start working on growing my business!
While it is not as fast moving as I thought I am proud of myself for the changes that I have made personally with my own lifestyle.  In terms of growing the business this too has been a slow process but I know it will pay off in the long run.  

Move into the house
(Take 2)
All our stuff is moved in but unpacked and completely settled not quite. 

Continue the 52 week money challenge
I have sucked at this completely - I am not giving up on saving money - I think I am just going to change my plan.  





The Rachael Way

No comments: