Friday, April 18, 2014

Peaks & Pits

Linking up with Stormy today for this weeks editions of Peaks and Pits.



Peak - I mean how cute is she?!?!  I love this picture because it looks like she is missing all kinds of teeth but she really does have 4 - two on the top and two on the bottom


Peak & Pit - my dad took Kid Clammy for a hair cut this week - Pit because it is a little shorter than I like, and I normally do them since I am a part time hair dresser and all.  Peak - that because I have been so busy my dad was nice enough to take him for me and also because no matter what he is still handsome and it is only hair - it will grow back.


Pit:  That red moon must have put all the crazies out there because we had more crazy customers at work this week and I am OVER them!

Peak: Started to hand some pictures on the wall.  I have big plans for some gallery type wall but who knows if that will ever happen.  But for not these are a start!


Peak:  Easter weekend is here!  


No comments: