Thursday, April 3, 2014

April Goal's

For April Goal's here we go...

Continue to try and save more $$ and get on a better budget.  This means less spending! But in my defense trying to replenish a food supply in a completely empty house is not cheap!

Continue getting more settled at home.  More unpacking, organizing, and getting settled.

Continue to get on track with a healthier lifestyle - eating, better, working out, drinking shake-o

Continue to build my business as a coach

Blog as much as possible!

Continue taking care of me - be proud of myself instead of over down and hard on myself.

Start the #1800minutechallenge - I don't know about you but I signed up to join Erin from Living in Yellow and some other fabulous ladies for the great challenge.  We are supposed to work out for 1800 minutes from April 1st till May 30th.  This works out to be about 30 minutes a day.  Sounds like a good time to get together and link up with a bunch of people looking to get healthier!!





No comments: