Friday, April 25, 2014

Peaks & Pits

Stormy hasn't posted her link up today - but I am doing a round of Peaks and Pits anyway!!


PEAK – It’s Friday  - holla!

PIT – I had some major fails at work this week.  I am completely off my game and have sucked at a few things.  Trying to stay focused today to end the week on a better note.

PEAK – Managed to get in three work outs already this week. 

PIT – The laundry has suffered. Hubby actually had to ask me if the washer would be available. Apparently he needed clean socks and underwear.  OOPS!  Guess I better get on the laundry train. 

PIT – Hubby is gone for two days.  While I do enjoy sleeping right smack dab in the middle of the bed I do miss the hubby while he is away.  This will be the first time sleeping in the new house without him – so hopefully I don’t get to scared.  LOL!

PEAK – I know that I am biased and all but I just have to share this picture of Sissy – I mean come on! Yes I know that is dirt on her face (she was playing in her Mema’s flower pot)

PEAK - Brother and Sister Love.  This doesn't happen all to often as Sissy gets mad when her brother is too much in her face. 



1 comment:

Angie said...

I love that last picture. So sweet!