Friday, April 11, 2014

Peaks & Pits

Linking up with Stormy for a round of Pits & Peaks!

PEAK – It’s Friday!! Yeah for the weekend.  Especially since I thought Wednesday was Thursday and Thursday was Friday.  Turns out I was wrong and I don’t get to change the days because I want too.

PIT – The fact that I have been off on my days and my mind is playing tricks on me – BLAH!

PIT – Attending a celebration of life tomorrow for a young woman who was taken too early from this earth.  God apparently has a bigger plan for her apparently, but leaving behind a loving hubby and three adorable young kiddos makes you wonder what the plan is.

PEAK - #1800minutechallenge – going strong – 250 down 1550 to go!

PEAK – Hoping to finally hang some pictures up in the house this weekend!

PIT – My dear sister is going through a hard time right now and I hate that we live so far apart.  I want her to know I am always here for her but wish I could literally be there for her.   Sister – you know who you are and I love you and I am saying prayers for you!!

PEAK - My herb garden is starting to grow!

PEAK – It’ Friday!! Have a great weekend!!

This was a "Daddy Doo" Spring Flip!







No comments: