Friday, November 15, 2013

Quiet Time

So I didn't plan on being so quiet around these parts lately but blogging one handed is really hard. Especially when that one hand is the not my dominant hand. I know that there are plenty of people who can do it but I am not one of them apparently. So hopefully I only have about a week and a half left with this. 

If all goes well. Yes that's a sock on my cast and duct tape too. The cast is super rough and snags on everything and I would hate to scratch the kiddos. And the duct tape is being used to hide the sharp edge irritating my finger. I know I can go back and have them redo it but that just seems way too much work. 

And yes I just took a picture of gas because it's been awhile since it was this cheap and yes I was blogging at the gas station. 
Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

TexaCaliDowning said...

So I can never see the pictures from my phone ap! so I decided to stop by and look at them all...I am pausing here because ya'lls gas is like a dollar more than ours...I think Im paying out the nose for 20 gallons at $60...Drill Here, Drill NOW!!!

Love you Sister. I also love that we are sharing this blogging adventure! makes me feel like we arent so far apart.