Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Oh Monday

So not ready for you to be here yet you come around like clock work after every Sunday!!  Well recapping the weekend...this weekend here in the good ole SD was the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3 day walk.  While I have walked and crewed a few times in years past I did something different this year. I was a walker stalker. Yep that's right a stalker I was This weekend I had a few friends walking so I went out on Saturday and Sunday to support them and other walkers.  

My parents the kids and I visited my grandpa. He is 100 years old and although he doesn't know specifically who we are he knows that he is supposed to know us. He sure does light up when he sees the kids!!

While the kids and I were gallivanting about town the hubby was working on the house. 



No comments: