Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Social


I decided to try out today's Sunday Social.  

1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
It started out with the Mickey Mouse Club, Kids Incorporated, then moved on to shows such as Full House and Saved by the Bell.
87ep.jpg

2. What is your current favorite TV show?
Army Wives, The Voice, Nashville

3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?
Survivor. I couldn't do it. I 100% agree with this one!!!
I just couldn't hang.  I love food, sleeping in a bed and not "roughing" it way too much!!

4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do?
I think I am way to chicken for this...but either Biggest Loser or Big Brother!!
url.jpg


5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
I am not really sure.  This is a tough question!

6. Which TV character would you want to date?
Oh my goodness - yet another tough question.  If I was going to pick one it would probably be...Bob Harper from Biggest Loser.  I really like what he does for people.  

imgres.jpg

Happy Sunday!!!

ashleyscarnivalride.blogspot.com.png

No comments: