Today I am doing a Happy Dance. A Happy Dance because of the following
1) Its Friday for crying out loud!!
2) We are headed for a little camping this weekend. Looking forward to some away time with my hubby, kiddos and some good friends
3)No work for 2 WHOLE days!
4) We are heading to Vegas for an adult weekend aways in less than 1 month!!
5) Both kiddos slept thru the night last night!! YAHOO!!
6) I got some really great compliments about my kiddos this week which always has a Mama wearing her proud button
7) Although house hunting SUCKS right now, the Hubs and I have made some decisions on our next steps
8) While potty training has not gone well to say the least -Kid Clammy did ask at least 4 different times this week to use the potty. So hopefully we are headed in the right direction
9) While I am not excited about how fast time is moving and how fast my babies are growing I am excited about all the time I get to spend with them and even though it is almost August and it is shaping up to be a busy month we have some really fun things happening. Wedding, Vegas, Birthday Parties, and hopefully other fun stuff
10) Once again it's FRIDAY - hope you all enjoy your weekend!!