Monday, June 25, 2012

Helllllloooooo Jellllooooo


**Meant to post last night and forgot**


Well hello Sunday evening.  I sit here a little sad and irked that I have to go back to work tomorrow.  I had such a fun weekend with the hubs and Kid Clammy - I don't want it to end.

Speaking of Kid Clammy,  I thought it would be fun to write him a little letter, just to remind him (since he won't remember) some of the silly and crazy things he has done.  This is also to help me remember – because I find that Kid Clammy is so smart he must have stolen my brain cells while I was prego since I can’t seem to remember much!!  So without further ado...

Dearest Kid Clammy,
You definitely keep us on our toes.  For instance like when you sprayed yourself in the eye with the hairspray while I was in the shower (sorry for the visual) - yeah you did that or having to make two trips to the Urgent Care all in the same week.  The fact that you say "no" in your cutest voice possible to just about EVERYTHING - even when you want to say yes – we will call this your new favorite word.  I prefer “yeah” or “Elmo”.  .  Or that now you like to say you are “scared” in a tiny little voice with your hands tucked under you chin (it is the cutest thing - trust me on that).  I love how you like to play peek-a-boo in the car and you think I can't see you when you cover your eyes.  You are absolutely priceless and so smart that you amaze us everyday we can’t wait to see what you will do next!!
Love you to the moon and stars!


A view from our bike ride

No comments: