Friday, June 22, 2012

Dear Friday

Hello Friday!!
Dear Work - I am happy that after today I will be off from you for two whole days.  You sure do bring some strange people and things into my life.  A bunch of weird and randomness is to be expected.  I often find myself saying "just when I thought I heard it all".  Dear Weekend - looking forward to laying low because sometimes you are too full and tend to go just way too fast.  Dear Hubby & Kid Clammy - I love you bunches - too the moon and back and then some - just sayin!!  Dear Time - can you please slow down some.  You move way to fast for my liking - and I have a feeling I am not the only one who thinks that!!  Dear Followers / Blog World - thank you for accepting me I look forward to where this journey will take me!!


Happy Friday Everyone!! Hope you all have a great weekend!!



comeoneileen86.blogspot.com.png

2 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

if only we could be off for MORE than 2 days. 2 days is just not enough.

MellyB said...

Lay low weekends are my very favorite kind. And I like saying Kid Clammy outloud. In fact, I just did it again.