Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Hump Day


Wow I can’t believe that it is already Wednesday.  I heard this expression the other day “the days are long but the years are short.”  At the moment when I heard it, man did it feel true.  Then as I sit here today I think wow everything feels short.  The amount of time I get to spend each day with Kid Clammy, the amount of sleep that I get, the weekends, the years.  The only thing that seems long is the time I spend at work because I am away from the kiddo.  Any how as I woke up this morning I thought wow it is Wednesday.  Crazy!!!  I hope you all have a great hump day – we are on the down hill slope to the weekend!!


1 comment:

bonbon said...

I agree with you on everything feeling short. I am in shock that June is slipping through my fingers. Maybe I just need to re adjust my expectations and realize that months go by quickly! Just found your blog and I've loved getting to know you better- you're adorable and I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com