Friday, April 17, 2015

Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday...Doing a little Five on Friday today...

1)  The Rodeo is in town...and this year the Budweiser Clydesdale came into town...so I took the kids down to see them.  While there we we ran into Aunt Becky. 




2) Happy to say that Sissy is on the mend from her big ol goose egg she got the other night!!

3. Got to have dinner with my brother the other night.  He passed through town on his way home! We don't get to see him very often so we take every chance we can get!!

4.  I have some amazing Superheroes in my life!!  (this was a fun little mask the kids got from a birthday party)

5.  I am doing the Happy Dance - 20 times over now that our 1st battle with Lice is over!! This was dreadful and while I am sure it will happen again I really really hope it never does!!


Have a great weekend!!



No comments: